Lake Huron Medical Center Visitor Guide
We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide
a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While
receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit,
and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national
origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical
or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Governor Whitmer issued an Executive Order restricting visitors to healthcare
facilities through April 5, 2020 at 5pm. Restricted visitation will be
in effect for all people, including family and friends. Some exceptions
may be made for end-of life situations or other extenuating circumstances.
- For assistance, please call 810-216-1500.
- Free parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Cellular phone usage is only permitted in the main lobby,Lighthouse Café
(cafeteria) and vending areas of the hospital’s main floor.
- Public telephones are available.
- The Chapel, located on the second floor is always open for prayer and reflection.
Everyone is welcome.
Located on the first floor, Lighthouse Café at Lake Huron Medical
Center is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Weekend hours are 9 - 9:40 a.m., for Continental breakfast; 12:30 to 1:30
p.m., for lunch; and 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., for dinner.
- A vending area is located across from the café and next to the Gift
Shoppe. It is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Lake Huron Gift Shop, located on the first floor is open seven days
and has a variety of gifts available including: magazines, greeting cards,
candy, toiletries, and flowers. In addition the Gift Shop offers wonderful
ladies fashions such as handbags, jewelry, apparel. Also available are
inspirational gift items, balloons, stuffed animals, phone accessories
and collegiate and sports team merchandise.
- Normal business are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends
from noon until 5 p.m. (Closed some holidays)
- The Gift Shop is happy to take phone orders and offers free on site delivery
during business hours. Please call (810) 216-1045.
Lake Huron Community Pharmacy
- Whether you need a prescription filled, an over-the-counter medication
or the advice of a qualified pharmacist, the Lake Huron Medical Center
Out-patient Pharmacy can meet your needs. The pharmacy is located near
the main entrance and is open Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dial-in prescription services are available by calling 810-216-3140.
- Medication home delivery is also available for a nominal fee.
Lost & Found
- Lost articles should be turned into the Safety and Security Office, located
in the Emergency Room lobby. While the hospital is not responsible for
lost items, security keeps the items for 30 days and makes every attempt
to return them.
- To inquire about a lost article, please call 810-216-1500, and request
- To provide a healthful and comfortable environment for all patients and
visitors, the hospital maintains a smoke free environment. Patients and
visitors are not allowed to smoke anywhere in the hospital, including
the cafeteria, rest rooms or lounges. Smoking is also prohibited on the grounds.
Wi-Fi Service Available
- Lake Huron Medical Center offers access to wireless internet service to
meet your electronic media needs. Look for informational displays throughout
the hospital for details and activation information.